Arts And Science Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2016
The Arts & Science Postdoctoral Fellowships 2016 are designed to provide outstanding recent doctoral students advanced training in their field of study. These fellowships are not discipline specific, but rather can be held in any department or research unit across the Faculty of Arts & Science at the University of Toronto. Applicants must secure sponsorship of a supervisor, or supervisors, from the professoriate within the Faculty of Arts & Science. These fellowships pay a stipend of $45,000 per year for a maximum of two years.
1. As these fellowships are designed for relatively recent graduates, applicants must have
completed all requirements for their doctorate degree no earlier than May 1, 2015.
2. Applicants cannot currently hold a tenure-track or continuing faculty position at a college or
3. Applicants may be citizens of any country, and from any university. Please note that
successful international candidates must be able to meet all Canadian immigration
4. The application deadline is December 2, 2016, with start dates no earlier than May 1, 2017
and no later than December 1, 2017. Decisions will be made in mid-February 2017, and
successful applications will have 6 weeks from the time the decisions are announced to
accept or decline the fellowship.
5. Fellowships are only tenable within FAS at the University of Toronto. Proposed
supervisor(s) must have a tenure-track or tenured appointment in FAS (i.e., fully appointed
at the St. George campus) at the University of Toronto.
For Application Process Overview can click here
How to Apply
Postdoctoral Fellowship Application
1. For Applicants, can be download the application form for the Postdoctoral Fellowship Application from here Postdoctoral Fellowship Supervisor Form
2. For Applicants, can be download the application form for the Postdoctoral Fellowship Supervisor from here
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit University Of Toronto website at here