Loh and Loh Corporation Berhad Scholarship 2016
- The purpose of the scholarship 2016 is to support and provided educational opportunities for deserving and outstanding young Malaysians.
- To provide graduate-employability and serve as a talent supply chain for developing young leaders for the Group.
The scholarship is open to financially needy academically inclined Malaysian student including children of employees who are currently pursuing or intend to pursue a full time first Degree, disciplines in local public/private universities in any of the following:
1. Build Environment (Quantity Surveying/Land Surveying/Building @ Construction Management)
2. Engineering (Civil and Structure)
- Courses related to the above
- Full tuition fees and living expenses for successful applicants amounting to RM15K per academic year or RM60k for all degree courses.
- The Scholarship is only applicable to Bachelor's degree courses and does not apply for Master's degree course.
- Systematic Young Leaders Programme will be provided.
- To serve a 3-year bond with the Company upon graduation.
- Must achieve and maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.33 per academic year during scholarship programme.
- Malaysian citizen aged 23 years and below.
- Applicants currently waiting for admission or already admitted to pursue a full time Bachelor's degree in local public/private universities. The public/private university must have established under the Universities and University College Act 1971(Act 30), Universiti Technologi Mara Act 1976(Act 173) or Private Higher Education Institutions Act 1966 ( Act 555)
- 1st year students in 1st semester are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must achieve the following pre-university qualifications:
*SPM: minimum 5As, or STPM: minimum 2As+3Bs, or Matriculation/Diploma/A-Levels: minimum CGPA 3.33
*Currently 1st, 2nd or 3rd year university students minimum CGPA 3.33.
- Applicants with outstanding extra-curricular record will have added advantage.
- Family (parents or guardians) household income not exceeding RM5, 000 per month.
- Currently not a recipient of any scholarship loan and financial aid from any other organization.
- For Applicants, can be download the application form for the Loh & Loh Corporation BHD Scholarship from here
- All scholarship applications forms and supporting documents must be submitted via POS Malaysia/ courier on or before 31st August, 2016.
Applicants are to be completed with the following required information. Incomplete application will be rejected.
3.Information on Course Applied/ Current Course
4.Parents/ Guardian Particulars
6.Other Scholarship Applied
Applicants must submit the following supporting documents with their application forms which can be downloaded by logging into here
- Passport-sized photograph not more than 6 months old& copy of MyKad
- Educational certificates ( SPM, STPM/ A-Level and /or Diploma certificates.
- Applicants' co-curricular/extra-curricular activities, achievement and certificate.
- Parent's/ Guardian's Income tax J-Form/ Payslip / Pension Card / Parent(s) Death Certificate.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be notified via Telephone for an interview hence, please ensure your telephone number is accurate and contactable.
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Loh & Loh Corporation website at here