CFA Program Awareness Scholarships 2016
CFA Program Awareness Scholarships 2016 are merit or role-based opportunities available to qualified applicants in the media, academic, and financial communities.
In collaboration with our University Relations team, we offer Awareness Scholarships to qualified applicants, such as
1. College/university faculty
2. College students attending a school that is
- A CFA Program Partner
- In our University Recognition Program
3. Employees of qualified regulatory agencies
4. Media organization employees
The scholarship waives the one-time CFA Program enrollment fee (if applicable) and reduces the exam registration fee (includes access to the curriculum eBook) to US$350.*
Applicants must meet all CFA Program enrollment requirements. For information the requirements can click here
Awareness Scholarships are awarded as applications are received (before the deadline) and processed.
Recipients of the June scholarship may only apply it to the upcoming June exam (Levels I, II, and III).
Recipients of the December scholarship may only apply it to the upcoming December exam (Level I).
To ensure your application is processed without delay:
- Complete your application using the online edit function in the PDF.
- Print the completed form and then add your signature and date.
- Scan and email the completed application as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep your email copy for your records.
For Awareness Scholarships Official Rules can click here
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit CFA Institute website at here