President Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016
This scholarship scheme 2016 is for undergraduate international students beginning their studies at Leicester in September 2016. It gives you a 10% reduction in your tuition fee for each year of full-time study at the University, up to a maximum of three years.
We have recently introduced a new scholarship scheme for undergraduate international students beginning their studies at Leicester in September 2016. There is no need to apply for the scholarships. You will automatically be considered if you meet the criteria and, if successful, you will be notified when final results become available.
This scholarship gives you a 10% reduction in your tuition fee for each year of full-time study at the University, up to a maximum of three years.
The scholarship is available to students who achieve the grades listed below, and who will join any University of Leicester degree programme, excluding Medicine.
If your qualification is not listed above, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be pleased to confirm the grade equivalence required.
Conditions of the award
- You must be classified as an international student (non-EU) for fee purposes.
- The scholarship will not apply if an industrial placement or exchange year is undertaken, or if you suspend your studies for any reason.
- In accordance with scholarship guidelines, students are allowed to hold only one University of Leicester scholarship, awarded either centrally or by a department. If you are awarded more than one scholarship, you will therefore receive only the higher value award.
- You cannot combine this scholarship with a full scholarship (for tuition fees and living costs) from any other source. If you have a partial scholarship from other sources you will still be considered for the President's Postgraduate Scholarship.
- The scholarship is only valid for entry in September 2016.
- If you currently have a conditional offer of a place at the University, you are still required to fulfil any conditions stated on your offer letter.
- If you enrol on a Medicine degree, you will not be eligible for the scholarship.
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit University of Leicester website at here