Chevening Fellowships in Malaysia 2016
Chevening Fellowships 2016 are awarded to talented professionals who are potential future leaders, decision-makers, and opinion formers. The fellowships offer financial support to mid-career professionals already in positions of leadership and influence. These people are active in their field or subject and are looking to further enhance and expand their knowledge, skills and expertise by spending time in the UK on a short course or for a predetermined period of self-directed research.
Applications for the 2015/2016 intake of the below fellowships are closed. Applications for selected 2016/2017 fellowships will be announced soon.
How to Apply
Prior to starting your application for a Chevening Fellowship please ensure you have the following ready:
- Two references to be provided in a letter format and written in English
- Valid passport/national ID card
- University transcripts (undergraduate, postgraduate)
Please note that only documents in PDF format can be uploaded and documents cannot be over 5MB in size.
- English language (if already met the requirements)
You can submit your initial application without the optional document and upload them to your application at a later date.
- It is recommended that you read the guidance below to help you submit an eligible application.
- For English Language Criteria can click here
- For References can click here
- For Online Application System can click here
What is Included?
Each fellowship award includes the following:
- Full programme fees
- Living expenses for the duration of the fellowship
- Return economy flight from Malaysia to the UK
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Chevening website at here