The Indian Scholarship & Trust Fund 2016 - Biasiswa ISTF
The High Commission of India, Kuala Lumpur has been providing financial assistance under the ISTF to Malaysian students of Indian origin pursuing full-time courses at Universities, Colleges, Polytechnics and other higher education institutions in Malaysia. The High Commission is now receiving applications for scholarships 2016 under ISTF for the academic year 2015-16. Please note that the scholarship does NOT cover the full cost of studies, and is only a one-time financial assistance.Eligibility Criteria:
1. Students pursuing full-time Diploma and Bachelor courses in Universities, Colleges, Polytechnics and Institutions in Malaysia may apply for the scholarship in the prescribed format ISFT in 2016-2017, which is available at the following link here
2. Only one student from a family may apply for financial assistance from the ISTF in 2016-17.
Please note that the following category of students are not eligible to apply for the ISTF:
1. Students pursuing Masters and higher level courses.
2. Students pursuing part-time courses.
3. Past recipients of financial assistance from the ISTF.
22nd July 2016
Short-listed applicants will be called for an interview, and those found suitable would be awarded the financial assistance from the ISTF.
Applications with required enclosures should be sent to the following address:
High Commission of India,
Level 28, Menara 1 Mon’t Kiara,
No. 1, Jalan Kiara, Mon’t Kiara,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603 6205 2350 ext 203.
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Indian High Commission website at here