Penang Turf Club Scholarship Awards 2016
Penang Turf Club invites financially needy and academically deserving Malaysian students to apply for its scholarships to pursue studies in Form 4, Form 5 and Form 6.
- Must be Malaysian citizens
- Good academic results
- Orphans, students with single parent and household income of less than RM1,500 per month
are encouraged to apply
- The scholarship value disbursed to successful candidates would be dependent on their
financial circumstances subject to a maximum value of RM4,000 per student
- An additional incentive sum of RM1,000 to be given to students who excel in sports
Terms & Conditions
- The Scholarship Awards are subject to the terms stated in the Scholarship agreement
- There is no bond attached to the Scholarship
Candidates may print for an application form at wvwv.penangturfclub.com (“under employment”).
Penang Turf Club Scholarship Awards Committee
Racecourse, Jalan Batu Gantong
10450 Pulau Pinang
Completed application forms with the relevant documents must reach the above
address not later than 4th July 2016.
Only shortlised candidates will be called for an interview.