Yayasan TSLSC Scholarships 2016
Yayasan TSLSC invite applications from qualified Malaysian citizens who have obtained admission into the first or second year of undergraduate study in local public and private universities in the following disciplines:
Undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree Accepted:
- Agriculture/Forestry/Horticulture/Plantation Management*
- Engineering (Mechanical/Civil/Chemical)
- Business Administration/Sales & Marketing Management
- Food Technology/Chemistry
- Computer Science/Information Technology
Scholarship recipients will be required to serve the IOI Group upon graduation at various locations in Malaysia. The bond period will depend on the amount of the scholarship.
Undergraduate Academic Requirements:
For Bachelor’s Degree:
- STPM/A Level - minimum 2As
- Unified Examination of Chinese Schools (UEC-SM3)
- Foundation - CGPA of minimum 3.5
- Australian TER - minimum 90.0
- First/Second year undergraduates must have a current CGPA of at least 3.3, Upper Second-Class Honours or equivalent.
* Special consideration will be granted to applicants pursuing Agriculture/Forestry
- Applicants must also possess outstanding co-curricular achievements and leadership qualities.
- Be willing to serve an employment bond with IOI Group upon successful completion of studies.
- Must not be receiving any form of scholarships from other organisations and be free of any future employment obligations.
- Those currently pursuing Foundation studies and Pre-Degree Programmes are not eligible to apply.
31 July 2016
How to Apply :
For Malaysian Students, can be download the application form for the Yayasan TSLSC Scholarships 2016 from here
You will need to submit your application via the Yayasan TSLSC Scholarships 2016 online application from here
The Secretariat - Scholarship Awards
Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng
Level 11, Two IOI Square, IOI Resort
62502 Putrajaya, Malaysia.
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Yayasan TSLSC Scholarships 2016 website at here