Vice Chancellor Scholarship 2016
The Vice Chancellor Scholarship 2016 is awarded to KDU University College students who have consistently shown outstanding results in their degree programme.
• DEGREE PROGRAMMES (Damansara Jaya & Utropolis Glenmarie Campus)
- Current students who achieve CGPA greater than or equivalent to 3.75 score after one year of study in KDU
- Applicants are required to attend an interview
- Demonstrate strong leadership ability and other essential attributes
- Active participation in clubs / societies management, events and activities 50% tuition fee waiver on subsequent semesters
50% tuition fee waiver on subsequent semesters
- The deadline for scholarship application with submission of all relevant documents is 30 July 2016.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview within one month after the application closing date. Only successful candidates will be notified of the outcome after the interview.
- Successful recipients are required to maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.0 (or equivalent) throughout their duration of study in order to maintain their scholarship.
- The scholarship is only valid for the programme in which the recipient has enrolled in and for the original duration of study in KDU College or KDU University College, Selangor only. In the event the recipient changes programme or transfers to another KDU campus in Malaysia, the scholarship will be terminated.
*TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY
Tel : +603 5565 0538
Email : email@example.com
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit KDU University College website at here