UCSI University Trust Graduate Assistantship 2016
The UCSI University Trust Graduate Assistantship 2016 is offered to qualified Malaysian and International candidates enrolled in any of the Master's degree or Doctorate programmes by reaseach at UCSI University.
Successful applicants will be awarded full or partial tuition fee waiver with a monthly stipend for the duration offered to study postgraduate at UCSI University. Scholarship quantum to be decided by the Selection Committee.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor's degree - at least 2nd upper class with honours or its equivalent, or a Master's degree.
- Application is opened to students pursuing full time postgraduate studies at UCSI University.
Scholarship Application Submission Deadline
- Intake : July 2016, Deadline : 4 June 2016 & 2 July 2016 (A-Levels)
- Intake : August 2016, Deadline : 23 July 2016
- Intake: September 2016, Deadline : 6 August 2016
How to Apply
- For Malaysian Students, can be download the application form for the UCSI University Trust Graduate Assistantship 2016 from here
- For Malaysian Students, can be download the application form for the Postgraduate Programme 2016 from here
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit UCSI University website at here