UCSI University Trust Graduate Scholarship 2016
The UCSI University Trust Graduate Scholarship 2016 is offered to qualified Malaysian and International candidates enrolled in any of the Master's degree or Doctorate programmes at UCSI University.
Successful applicants will be awarded full or partial tuition fee waiver for the full duration of the postgraduate study at UCSI University. Scholarship quantum to be decided by the Selection Committee.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor's degree - at least 2nd upper class with honours or its equivalent, or a Master's degree.
- Application is opened to students pursuing full time postgraduate studies at UCSI University.
For applicants who applied for research based programmes, the applicant’s research project proposal must be part of the university’s project.
Scholarship Application Submission Deadline
- Intake : July 2016, Deadline : 4 June 2016 & 2 July 2016 (A-Levels)
- Intake : August 2016, Deadline : 23 July 2016
- Intake: September 2016, Deadline : 6 August 2016
How to Apply
- For Malaysian Students, can be download the application form for the UCSI University Trust Graduate Scholarship 2016 from here
- For Malaysian Students, can be download the application form for the Postgraduate Programme 2016 from here
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit UCSI University website at here