UCSI University Trust Financial Assistance 2016
The UCSI University Trust Financial Assistance is offered to Malaysian students who come from rural area of Malaysia, low income family, single parent family with low income background, OKU and other similar difficult situations.
Field of Study
- Any of the Pre-U studies leading to a degree, Diploma or Degree programme at UCSI University or UCSI College, EXCEPT for Medicine, Pharmacy and Nursing
This financial assistance is granted in the form of tuition fee waiver, for the full duration offered of the study at UCSI University or UCSI College. Financial Assistance quanta are to be decided by the Bursary Committee.
Financial Assistance Criteria
- Meet the minimum requirement of the respective programme
Family income less than RM6,000. (Required the necessary supporting documents) or parents are recipients of BR1M.
Applicants required to put in application to UCSI University Trust with the necessary supporting documents and recommendation by the respective authorities to verify the applicants’ financial background, eg local authorities, school principal, children home, presidents of respective association, etc
Terms & Conditions
Successful recipients must:
- Maintain a minimum CGPA of 2.50.
- Maintain their discipline, attendance and good behaviour throughout their studies at UCSI University.
- To contribute 50 hours per semester (25 hours for short semester) to participate in various university's events and community projects, as well as to involve in assignment to get workplace exposures.
For Malaysian Students, can be download the application form for the UCSI university Trust Financial Assistance 2016 from here
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit UCSI University website at here