Tan Sri Ahmad Razali (TSAR) Merit Scholarship Award 2016
The Tan Sri Ahmad Razali (TSAR) Merit Scholarship Award 2016 is offered to deserving students who demonstrate excellent academic achievements and exemplary leadership attributes participate actively in extracurricular activities and have received outstanding recognition due to notable achievement.
Named after the late Tan Sri Ahmad Razali (Chairman of UCSI University Council from 1998 - 2001), the scholarship award provides full fee waiver (tuition, facilities and lab), on-campus accommodation and monthly allowance throughout the student's undergraduate study period at UCSI University. Books and laptop allowances will also be provided.
The TSAR Merit Scholarship Award is only opened to Malaysian students who are enrolled in any of the degree programme at UCSI University.
Applicants must meet the following academic requirements:
- A-Levels : 3 As in the relevant subjects
- STPM : CGPA ≥ 3.80, with relevant subjects taken into consideration
- Malaysian MOHE Matriculation : CGPA ≥ 3.80, with relevant subjects taken into consideration
- UEC : 8 As and above in the relevant subjects including English Language
- SAM/ CPU : aggregate ≥ 90%
- Diploma : CGPA ≥ 3.80
- IB : ≥ 40
Or any other equivalent qualifications
Music Scholarship Award
- Musical achievements in instrumental or vocal performance.
- Classical Music
- Minimum Grade 8 for Music Theory and Practical Contemporary Music - Minimum Grade 7 for Music Theory and Practical Applicants must attend a compulsory scholarship audition.
Scholarship Application Submission Deadline
- Intake : July 2016, Deadline : 4 June 2016 & 2 July 2016 (A-Levels)
- Intake : August 2016, Deadline : 23 July 2016
- Intake: September 2016, Deadline : 6 August 2016
How to Apply
- For Malaysian Students, can be download the application form for the Tan Sri Ahmad Razali (TSAR) Merit Scholarship Award 2016 from here
- For Malaysian Students, can be download the application form for the Postgraduate Programme 2016 from here
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit UCSI University website at here