Khazanah Asia Scholarship Programme 2016
The Khazanah Asia Scholarship In Collaboration With Gremeen Bank
In Bangladesh, Yayasan Khazanah is in collaboration with Yunus Centre which liaise with top universities and schools in Dhaka as well received nomination from Grameen Bank and Grameen Shikkha on potential candidates for the scholarship award 2016, and Grameen Bank to offer scholarships to the children of Grameen Bank members to pursue undergraduate degrees at selected leading universities in Malaysia.
Criteria / Eligibility
1. Children of Grameen Bank members not exceeding 18 years of age in year of application;
2. Obtained a minimum of 9 A's or a GPA of 5.00 in the Secondary School Certificate Examinations (SSC);
3. Obtained a minimum of 6 A's or a GPA of 5.00 in the Higher Secondary Certificate Examinations (HSC);
4. Good command of English Language;
5. Strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities; and
Master Degree (Course Work)
1. Obtained a minimum Second Class Upper degree, or a CGPA of 3.50/4.00 for the Bachelor Degree or equivalent;
2. TOEFL minimum score of 550 (paper-based) or 213 (computer based) or IELTS Band/points 5.5-6.0;
3. Not exceeding 35 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master programme; and
4. Applicants will need to show evidence of leadership skills, through active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities.
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Yayasan Khasanah website at here