KDU University College Driving Dreams Scholarship 2016
The Driving Dreams Scholarship 2016 is awarded to candidates who have excellent academic background in addition to having proven leadership skills through active participation in co-curricular activities, social services and volunteerism. The award seeks to help students of this calibre to drive their dreams in KDU.
• PRE-UNIVERSITY & FOUNDATION STUDIES PROGRAMMES (Damansara Jaya & Utropolis Glenmarie Campus)
• AMERICAN DEGREE TRANSFER PROGRAM (Damansara Jaya Campus)
• DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES (Utropolis Glenmarie Campus)
• DEGREE PROGRAMMES (Damansara Jaya & Utropolis Glenmarie Campus)
This scholarship is open for students who:
-√ Hold positions of chairperson or president from a club / society / school uniform body at school / state / national level
√ Are school head prefects
√ Are national or state sport athletes
- Meet minimum entry requirements of programme
- Applicants are required to attend an interview
Up to 50% tuition fee waiver
- This scholarship is based on actual examination results only. Forecast or trial results will not be accepted.
- Applicant must be enrolled as a student of KDU University College or KDU College, Selangor and pay the full enrolment fee to be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The deadline for scholarship application with submission of all relevant documents is 30 April and 30 August 2016.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview within one month after the application closing date. All shortlisted candidates are required to attend an interview. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of application. Only successful candidates will be notified of the outcome after the interview.
- All fees paid are non-refundable, regardless of the outcome of the scholarship awarded.
- Successful recipients are required to maintain a minimum CGPA of 2.5 (or equivalent) throughout their duration of studies in order to maintain their scholarship.
- The scholarship is only valid for the programme in which the recipient has enrolled in and for the original duration of study in KDU College or KDU University College, Selangor only. In the event the recipient changes programme or transfers to another KDU campus in Malaysia, the scholarship will be terminated.
*TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY
Tel : +603 5565 0538
Email : email@example.com
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit KDU University College website at here