BPMB Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2016 / 2017
|Biasiswa Bank Pembangunan Malaysia Berhad / BPMB Scholarships 2016 / 2017|
The scholarship award is open to Malaysia's outstanding students to pursue finance-related undergraduate degree at leading overseas universities. Biasiswa Bank Pembangunan Malaysia Berhad 2016 / 2017.
* Citizen of Malaysia.
* Age at least 17 years old and not more than 23 years old.
* Obtained minimum 7A5 in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia or equivalent.
* Completed Pre-University / Foundation / Matriculation / Diploma programme and achieved
at least ATAR of 80 for Australian Matriculation or 3A5 for A-Level or minimum (GPA of 3.50 for
Pre-University / Foundation / Matriculation / Diploma studies.
* Has secured a placement at selected leading overseas university in the preferred discipline .
* Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Actively involved in extra-curricular activities and sports.
For further details and to download forms, please visit us at www.bpmb.com.my
Submit your application to us by 6 June 2016 (Monday) to scholarship firstname.lastname@example.org
BANK PEMBANGUNAN MALAYSIA BERHAD SCHOLARSHIP AWARD 2016 / 2017
Level 20, Manor: Bank Pembangunan, Bandar Wawasan
No 1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
Tel :03-2611 3888 Fax : 03-2698 4395