AYUSH Scholarship Scheme 2016 for Malaysia
The High Commission of India offers AYUSH Scholarship Scheme 2016 for applications from interested Malaysian nationals who wish to pursue courses in Traditional System of Medicine in India, for the following courses:
- Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery (BAMS) [5 ½ years] - 11 seats
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine & Sciences (BSMS) [5 ½ years] - 5 seats
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS) [5 ½ years] - 2 seats
- Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine & Surgery (BHMS) [5 ½ years] - 2 seats
Applicants should have any one of the following qualifications for applying to the Bachelor courses mentioned above:
- A Levels
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- American High School Diploma
- 2 years of South Australian Matriculation (SAM)
- 2 years of Canadian Pre-University (CPU), or
- Any other qualification which is equivalent to 12th standard in India.
The applicants should also be fluent in English language and must have taken Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at the qualifying level examination.
The scholarship provides for Tuition fee, Living Allowance, Contingent Grant, and House rent Allowance.
Applications received after 8 June 2016 will not be entertained.
How to Apply
For Applicants, can be download the ICCR application form here
For Procedure obtaining Equivalence Certificate from AIU can be click here
Education Wing, High Commission of India, Menara 1 Mon't Kiara, Level 28, No. 1, Jalan Kiara, Mon't Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03 6205 2350 ext 203
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit High Comission of India website at here