Yayasan Bursa Malaysia Scholarship 2016
The well-being of our nation depends on how we nurture the young. At Bursa Malaysia 2016, we believe in giving a chance to those who dare to dream towards excellence. Through Yayasan Bursa Malaysia 2016, the Exchange is offering scholarship programmes to qualified students who are applying for or studying in public universities in Malaysia.
June 20, 2016
- Malaysian citizen aged below 22 years old
- Gross household income of not more than RM5,000 monthly
- Secured a place at or has applied to any local public university for a full-time undergraduate degree course
- STPM results – minimum 2 As and 2 Bs or A Levels – minimum 2 As and 1 B or Matriculation – minimum CGPA of 3.5 and above; or equivalent
- Malaysia University English Test (MUET)- Band 4
- Proven records in extra-curricular and/or social community service activities, preferably holding leadership positions
Law (LLB and/or Shari’ah)
How To Apply
Download the application from from click here
Applications can be sent via email to or addressed to the contact address below.
Please indicate "Yayasan Bursa Malaysia Scholarship Programme 2016/2017" on the top left corner of the envelope.
Yayasan Bursa Malaysia
Bursa Malaysia Berhad
13th Floor, Exchange Square
50200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 2034 7000 / +603 2332 7000
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Yayasan Bursa Malaysia website at here