Rajiv Poddar Undergraduate Scholarships India 2016
Kingston University is delighted to offer two undergraduate scholarships worth £4,000 for the first year of study, exclusively available for Indian students, thanks to the generosity of Kingston alumnus Mr Rajiv Poddar. Rajiv Poddar Undergraduate Scholarships India 2016 are open to prospective full-time undergraduate Indian students in any subject area.
International scholarship applications for September 2016 are now open, and will be closing on 31 May 2016.
Who can apply?
You can apply for an award if you:
- are an Indian student (classified as 'overseas' for fee purposes, holding an Indian passport and domiciled in India);
- have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on an undergraduate course at Kingston for September 2016 intake and
- are not currently registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
How are the scholarships awarded?
The scholarships are competitive and will be awarded to the most deserving students on the basis of:
- academic merit;
- what you expect to gain from the course you are taking; and
- what you intend to do after completing the course.
What do I need to apply?
In order to apply, you must first hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on an undergraduate course at Kingston University. Application For The Rajiv Poddar Undergraduate Scholarships India 2016 Can Click Here
You only need to make one application, as students eligible for the Rajiv Poddar scholarship will automatically be considered for both the international undergraduate scholarship and the Indian undergraduate scholarship. However, please note: students cannot be awarded both. Successful applicants will be awarded one scholarship only.
You will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- a copy of your offer letter;
- an academic reference letter;
- a copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- a copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Kingston University London website at here