Malaysia Sheffield Scholarships 2016 For Malaysia Students
We are pleased to offer the Malaysia Sheffield Scholarship 2016 to all Malaysian students starting a Taught Masters programme in September 2016.
The scholarships are:
- £2,000 if your tuition fees are between £15,250 and £17,250
- £2,500 if your tuition fees are £17,251 and upwards
- You are a student of MSc in Global Marketing Management, or any of our MSc Nanofolio courses jointly run with the University of Leeds. Under these circumstances your Scholarship will be £1,250 only, the £2,000 and £2,500 discounts above will not apply.
Eligibility and Award Criteria :
- You must hold an offer of a study place and begin your postgraduate Taught Masters programme in September 2016.
- You must be a national or permanently domiciled of Malaysia.
- You must be self-funded and classified as overseas for fee purposes.
- The scholarships will be awarded automatically – no application is required.
- The scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- The scholarships are for full-time and part-time students only. Students studying via Distance Learning are not eligible for the scholarships.
- Part-time students will receive the full value of a one year of scholarship split pro rata over the duration of an equivalent single full-time academic year.
- The scholarships will not be awarded where partial funding is applicable from an external body* and there is an agreement already in place between the external body and the University of Sheffield to offer a tuition fee discount to the student.
- The Scholarship is for each year of the Taught Masters Programme, however it is not available for each year of a New Route PhD course. The scholarship is only available for the first year of study.
- Overseas students registered on partnership programmes will only be eligible for a proportionate amount of scholarship reflecting the percentage of the programme studied at and percentage of the tuition fees paid to the University of Sheffield. E.g. Studying a 50:50 course with the University of Sheffield and another institution where the fees paid to the University of Sheffield are £8000, a scholarship of £1000 will be applied, representing 50% of the full scholarship amount.
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit The University of Sheffield website at here