Law International Scholarships 2016
University of Sheffield is pleased to offer a range of scholarships 2016 to students from Malaysia who show exceptional academic potential and are starting their studies at the University of Sheffield in September 2016. We are pleased to offer Law International Scholarships to all international undergraduate students starting their studies in the School of Law in September 2016.
The scholarships are worth £2,000 per year each.
Eligibility and Award Criteria:
- You must hold an offer of a study place and begin your undergraduate studies in September 2016 in the School of Law.
- You must be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
The scholarships are for full-time and part-time students only. Students studying via Distance Learning are not eligible for the scholarships.
- Part-time students will receive the full value of a one year of scholarship split pro rata over the duration of an equivalent single full-time academic year.
- The scholarships will be awarded automatically – no application is required in the first or any subsequent years.
- The scholarships will be awarded unconditionally in the first year of studies. Receipt of the award in subsequent years of study is subject to the achievement of a 60% overall average mark in the previous academic year.
- The scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- The scholarships will not be applied during any optional or compulsory study abroad periods or year in industry.
- The Scholarships will not be awarded where partial funding is applicable from an external body* and there is an agreement already in place between the external body and the University of Sheffield to offer a tuition fee discount to the student.
- The Alumni Reward can be awarded in conjunction with other University of Sheffield scholarships as long as the individual does not become fully funded, for tuition fee purposes, as a result of the sum of these awards.
* Government or governmental organisation – international, national or regional; Research council; Charity; private enterprise; or any similar organisation.
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit The University of Sheffield website at here