International Office Postgraduate Scholarship 2016
The University of Hull International Office is offering a number of full tuition fee scholarships 2016 to exceptional international postgraduate students to broaden their intellectual and personal horizons and to motivate them towards high achievement. The award applies to international (non-EU) students making applications for entry to a one-year postgraduate taught programme, and is payable as a credit against tuition fees only; it does not cover living expenses. The scholarship will cover your postgraduate taught tuition fees in full.
30 June, 2016
To be eligible, candidates must:
- Hold, or be working towards, at least an upper second class honours degree.
- Hold the following language requirements:
- IELTS 6.5 (with no element lower than 6.0 for Law), or an equivalent language qualification recognised by the University of Hull (such as WAEC; SPM 119; Standard X11).
- Have submitted a postgraduate application form prior to completing the scholarship application.
- Have read, and agreed to, the terms and conditions of the award (found in the application form linked below).
How to Apply
Application For International Office Postgraduate Scholarship 2016 Can Click Here
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit University of Hull website at here