HELP University Scholarship Awards 2016
Since its establishment in 1986, HELP University has awarded many scholarships to encourage academically inclined Malaysian and international students who display leadership qualities to pursue tertiary education at the University 2016. Many of these recipients have completed their courses and have embarked on successful careers.
HELP welcomes applications from high academic achievers for Scholarship and Study Awards from both new and continuing students. In addition, HELP also provides Financial Assistance to students (registered HELP University/HELP Academy students only) who are facing financial difficulties but who are not eligible for scholarship awards based on academic achievements. The financial assistance will take the form of an interest-free study loan, which is granted at the discretion of the Scholarship Committee and is intended to finance your studies at HELP.
If you meet the minimum criteria stated, please:
- Complete a HELP Scholarship Application Form and attach certified copies of your academic results.
- New students are required to submit a HELP Application Form to apply for the chosen program and make the minimum payment of RM300 of the Student Application Fee.
- New students will submit the form and attachments to the Scholarships Officer in the Registry before the specified deadline.
- For consideration by the Scholarship Committee in April and September of each year, scholarship applicants must be registered students of HELP University or HELP Academy.
- Submit the form to the Scholarships Officer in the Registry. Late and incomplete application forms will not be considered for selection.
- Your form will be forwarded to the Scholarship Committee for consideration within 1 week after the closing date.
- The decisions of the Scholarship Committee will be announced by the second week of May and October.
- As scholarship awards are limited and competitive, only candidates who meet the minimum criteria specified in this brochure are eligible to apply.
- Meeting the minimum criteria does not automatically guarantee the applicant a scholarship.
All scholarship applications will be evaluated and short-listed by the Scholarship Awards Panel of HELP
- University / HELP Academy. HELP’s Scholarship Committee reserves the right to change the criteria from time to time.
(Applicable for Registered HELP University/HELP Academy students only.)
- You are encouraged to obtain a copy of the study loan agreement from the Registry prior to submitting the application. You should read this document thoroughly to ensure that you understand the implications of HELP University’s Financial Assistance Scheme.
- Complete a HELP Scholarship Application Form indicating clearly on the form that you are applying for financial assistance.
- Attach a covering letter from your financial sponsor outlining all relevant circumstances together with a certified copy of his/her latest EA Form/Borang J.
- Submit the application form to the Scholarships Officer in the Registry before the specified deadline.
Your form will be forwarded to the Scholarship Committee for consideration within 1 week after the closing date. Factors taken into account will include your financial sponsor’s total household income and the number of dependants in the household.
- Upon approval of your application, you and your legal guardian will be required to sign the study loan agreement.
- The Financial Assistance Loan is not applicable for the UK Degree Transfer Program (Law).
Department of Registry
Tel : 603-2716 2000
Fax: 603 – 2095 7100
Tel : 603-2716 2000
Fax: 603 – 2094 7495
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Biasiswa Help University website at here