GEICO Life Scholarships 2016
Golden Key International Honour Society 2016 offers unique scholarships, awards and grants to members, alumni and advisors all over the world. Below are the GEICO life scholarships currently open for application. Please check back regularly as scholarships are added throughout the year. Golden Key has awarded over $12.5 million dollars in scholarships and awards since 1977 to deserving Golden Key members.
Deadlines:15 June 2016 and 15 December 2016
- This award recognizes outstanding members who achieve academic excellence while balancing additional personal commitments (such as full-time work, family, etc.).
- Emphasis will be placed on academic achievements, educational/professional goals and any obstacles one has had to overcome to get there.
- Must be a current undergraduate member (FT or PT) working towards a baccalaureate degree. And, must be enrolled in a degree-granting program at time of application deadline.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale or international equivalent.
- Multiple $1,000 (USD) scholarships will be granted.
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit The Golden Key website at here