Khazanah Global Scholarship 2016
In addition, recipients of the Khazanah Global Scholarship 2016 are provided with leadership trainings and job attachments at leading organisations in Malaysia.
The trainings, job attachments and exposures, and the facility to gain professional experience at leading corporations in the world represent opportunities that we provide in our quest to nurture our scholars to realise their potential to become Malaysia's future business and industry leaders.
The duration of the scholarship will be for the full course of study, as stipulated in the offer of admission, subject to Yayasan Khazanah's terms and conditions.
Scholarships under this programme
* Khazanah-Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Merdeka Scholarship.
* Khazanah-Cambridge Scholarship.
General Terms and Conditions
* Possess strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities
* Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record as follows:
For Foundation Studies
*successful applicants will be sent to Kolej Yayasan UEM, KYUEM to pursue A-level programme.
- Obtained a minimum of 8As (combination of A and A+) in the recent SPM examination.
- Not exceeding 18 years of age as at the enrolment date for the foundation studies.
For Undergraduate Studies
- Obtained a minimum 3As for A-level / 38 points for International Baccalaureate (IB) / a minimum CGPA 3.50/4.00 for Pre-university programme
- Obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (UK and Australia University) or where there is a point system, obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 for Bachelor's Degree in previous semester if currently studying at one of the approved universities.
- Obtained admission to pursue (conditional offer can be considered) or currently pursuing studies at approved universities.
- Not exceeding 21 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Degree programme.
For Master’s Degree
- Obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (UK and Australia University) or where there is a point system, obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 for Bachelor's Degree.
- Obtained admission to pursue studies at renowned universities (Conditional offer can be considered).
Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master's programme.
- To provide research outline/ thesis summary (Research or mixed mode).
- Obtained a distinction or 'A' grade average or equivalent (if there is a point systems) for Master's Degree.
- Obtained admission or currently pursuing studies at renowned universities (Conditional offer can be considered).
Not exceeding 40 years as at the enrolment date for the Doctorate programme
- To provide research outline / thesis summary on the topic they intend to pursue in the Doctorate programme.
The scholarship is open to all Malaysians planning to pursue or are currently pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate studies at top universities in the renowned universities abroad as listed on page FAQ.
APPLY NOW at Yayasan Khazanah website here.