Intel Malaysia Scholarships 2016 - Biasiswa Intel 2016Intel Malaysia Scholarships / Biasiswa 2016. Every year, Intel Malaysia grants scholarships to all outstanding talents from various local and private universities throughout the Malaysia. This year is unexceptional. Those who are qualified are invited to apply this new Intel Scholarships 2016.
Eligibility to Apply Intel Malaysia Scholarships 2016
To be eligible for the Intel Malaysia Scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a Malaysian citizen.
- Be a full-time student in a local university studying in the fields of Electrical and Electronics, Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Mechatronics, Physics, or Computer Engineering.
- Not hold any other scholarship from other companies, organizations, or Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA)**
- Have one or more of the following:
* SPM with A1 for mathematics and all science subjects.
* STPM with grade A for a minimum of three subjects.
* Matriculation with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 and above.
* For university undergraduates, a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 is required.
**Note: Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional Malaysia (PTPTN) loan holders are allowed to apply.
Intel Malaysia Scholarship Package
Each scholarship package includes:
Scholarship Amount :
RM10,000 per year for undergraduate students
Up to RM15,000 per year for Masters student*
Up to RM30,000 per year for PhD student*
Partnership with a senior employee to mentor and guide your studies and career planning.
Internship opportunities at Intel.
**Note: The amount may vary according to the university.
How to Apply Intel Malaysia Scholarships 2016?
For those interested on this Scholarships, please proceed by:
Complete the Scholarship Application form here.
Email your completed application form and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org